Displaying 2 Arco Gas Credit Cards
- Get 100 Reward Dollars, redeemable for a $100 statement credit, after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- Plus, get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items.
- Earn Cash Back: 6% US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 3% US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- intro APR: 0%
- intro Period: 15 months*
- Regulare APR: 12.99% - 21.99% Variable*
- Annual Fee: $75*
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from January through March 2014 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you're never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- *Click "Apply" to see rates, rewards, and free FICO® Credit Score terms and other information.
- intro APR: 0%
- intro Period: 14 months*
- Regulare APR: 10.99% - 22.99% Variable**
- Annual Fee: $0*
ARCO Gas Stations
Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO) was established through the merger of Atlantic Refining (based on the East Coast) and Richfield Petroleum (based in California) in 1966. In 1969 there was another merger that added Sinclair Oil Corporation to the group which was later divested in the mid 1970's. With operations in the United States, Indonesia, the North Sea and South China Sea ARCO has more than 1,300 branded locations in five western states; California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Arizona.
ARCO's name has become synonymous with low-priced gasoline especially when compared with other brands. They are able to offer lower prices due to the removal of all the fuss that seems to go on at gas stations. For instance they require prepayment for fuel meaning customers must either pay by cash, gas cards or debit cards. Customers are required to pay $0.45 for using their debits card at the stations. The co-branding with ampm convenience stores also helps to provide alternative sources of income for the stations.
ARCO was later purchased by BP America and was completely absorbed into their operations on April 18, 2000. In the subsequent years following the merger the ARCO signs were gradually removed and replaced with BP's Helios alongside the ARCO spark. A new tagline was included on some signs and in the marketing "ARCO part of BP."
ARCO focus has always been big on providing customers with quality fuel at lower prices. To do this they have eliminated the frills at the pumps and as a consequence reduced their operating costs to pass the savings on the customer. If paying with a debit card (credit cards are not allowed at these stations) the customer will be required to pay a $0.45 fee. This fee is a processing fee charged due to the use of the QuickPay terminals used at the pumps.
To eliminate this fee ARCO has partnered with Discover to provide the new ARCO Discover Debit Card. The card can be merged with your existing checking account and can be used to make purchases a millions of locations around the world. Aside from this when you use this card to pay at the pump you will not have to pay that $0.45 fee.
The card also offer cash back rewards on all purchases that will be credited back to your checking account in a quarterly basis.
Related Gasoline Credit Card Articles: