Displaying 1 Arco Gas Credit Cards
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 5,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and now Discover "Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in a Tie" by J.D. Power*.
- 5% cash back for online shopping and department store purchases on up to $1,500 - Oct. through Dec. 2014 when you sign up*. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on monthly statements*.
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment - APR won't go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100% U.S.- based customer service—anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply."
- intro APR: 0%
- intro Period: 14 months*
- Regulare APR: 10.99% - 22.99% Variable**
- Annual Fee: $0*
ARCO Gas Stations
Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO)
was established through the merger of Atlantic Refining (based on the East Coast) and Richfield Petroleum (based in California) in 1966. In 1969 there was another merger that added Sinclair Oil Corporation
to the group which was later divested in the mid 1970's. With operations in the United States, Indonesia, the North Sea and South China Sea ARCO has more than 1,300 branded locations in five western states; California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Arizona.
ARCO's name has become synonymous with low-priced gasoline especially when compared with other brands. They are able to offer lower prices due to the removal of all the fuss that seems to go on at gas stations. For instance they require prepayment for fuel meaning customers must either pay by cash, gas cards or debit cards. Customers are required to pay $0.45 for using their debits card at the stations. The co-branding with ampm convenience stores also helps to provide alternative sources of income for the stations.
was later purchased by BP America
and was completely absorbed into their operations on April 18, 2000. In the subsequent years following the merger the ARCO signs were gradually removed and replaced with BP's Helios alongside the ARCO spark. A new tagline was included on some signs and in the marketing "ARCO part of BP."
ARCO focus has always been big on providing customers with quality fuel at lower prices. To do this they have eliminated the frills at the pumps and as a consequence reduced their operating costs to pass the savings on the customer. If paying with a debit card (credit cards are not allowed at these stations) the customer will be required to pay a $0.45 fee. This fee is a processing fee charged due to the use of the QuickPay terminals used at the pumps.
To eliminate this fee ARCO has partnered with Discover
to provide the new ARCO Discover Debit Card. The card can be merged with your existing checking account and can be used to make purchases a millions of locations around the world. Aside from this when you use this card to pay at the pump you will not have to pay that $0.45 fee.
The card also offer cash back rewards on all purchases that will be credited back to your checking account in a quarterly basis.>Recommended Arco Credit Card
Related Gasoline Credit Card Articles: