Displaying 2 BP Gas Credit Cards
- Get 100 Reward Dollars, redeemable for a $100 statement credit, after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- Plus, get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items.
- Earn Cash Back: 6% US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 3% US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- intro APR: 0%
- intro Period: 15 months*
- Regulare APR: 12.99% - 21.99% Variable*
- Annual Fee: $75*
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from January through March 2014 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you're never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- *Click "Apply" to see rates, rewards, and free FICO® Credit Score terms and other information.
- intro APR: 0%
- intro Period: 14 months*
- Regulare APR: 10.99% - 22.99% Variable**
- Annual Fee: $0*
BP Gas Stations
BP is an international oil and gas producer and currently has its headquarters in London, United Kingdom. It holds the status as the third largest energy company in the world measured by revenues produced. BP's operations extend to all aspects of the oil and gas industry including the exploration, production, refining, distribution, marketing and trading of its oil and gas products. BP's efforts even extend to renewable sources of energy such as hydrogen, solar and wind power.
With operations in more than 80 countries BP produces around 3.8 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. They also have 22,400 service stations worldwide. The largest division of the company, BP America has its headquarters in Houston, Texas.
British Petroleum formed a merger with Amoco (formerly Standard Oil of Indiana) in December 1998 to become BP Amoco. Two years later in 2000 BP Amoco purchased Arco (Atlantic Richfield Co.) and Burmah Castrol. In 2001, the company took on the name BP with a tagline “Beyond Petroleum.” That name and tagline still stands today. This new changed spurred the conversion of Amoco stations across the U.S. to the BP brand even though these very stations continued to sell Amoco's branded petrol. This was a good move since Amoco had been rated as the best petrol for sixteen years in a row.
As BP made a decision to exit the Colorado market in 2005 many of its locations there were rebranded as Conoco.
BP Service Stations
ampm is a chain of convenience stores that has locations worldwide. In the US the stores can be found in the states of Arizona, California, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia and Florida. It can also be found in several countries around the world including Japan. In the west United States ampm are associated with ARCO gas stations and in other areas to the BP gas stations. Any existing BP Connect convenience stores are being converted to the ampm brand.
Located mainly on the West Coast ARCO can be found in the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, and Utah. BP purchased ARCO (previously the Atlantic Richfield Company) in 2000. ARCO is known for its cash only policy and sells products based on its contractual arrangements made with companies on the West Coast.
BP Connect BP's own flagship brand and currently has locations all around the world. The stores feature cafe style coffee that the trained staff makes themselves along with freshly baked goods. The type of baked goods and foods offered all depends on the location of BP Connect. In typical café style the stores of seating for diners and an Internet kiosk for travellers who need to connect while on the go. BP Connect locations in the United States are being transitioned to eh ampm brand.
A concept that is being developed in the Netherlands, BP Express are self-serve stations where there are no shops or employees.
BP 2go operates in New Zealand and Australia. The main feature of this brand is its offerings of fresh baked goods much like BP Connect except they are prepackaged.
Related Gasoline Credit Card Articles: