Displaying 2 BP Gas Credit Cards
- Excellent Credit Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved
- Low 9.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants
- No Annual Fee
- intro APR: 0%
- intro Period: N/A*
- Regulare APR: 9.25% (Variable)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
- USAA Bank products are only available to military members, veterans who have received an Honorable discharge, and their eligible family members.
- Earn rebates up to 1.25% on your everyday purchases.
- Your cash rebate is awarded every January for the purchases made the previous 12 months.
- There's no limit to the amount you can earn.
- Enjoy variable rates as low as 9.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- No annual fee and no minimum finance charge.
- intro APR: N/A
- intro Period: N/A*
- Regulare APR: 9.90%-25.90% (Variable)*
- Annual Fee: $0*
BP Gas Stations
BP is an international oil and gas producer and currently has its headquarters in London, United Kingdom. It holds the status as the third largest energy company in the world measured by revenues produced. BP's operations extend to all aspects of the oil and gas industry including the exploration, production, refining, distribution, marketing and trading of its oil and gas products. BP's efforts even extend to renewable sources of energy such as hydrogen, solar and wind power.
With operations in more than 80 countries BP produces around 3.8 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. They also have 22,400 service stations worldwide. The largest division of the company, BP America
has its headquarters in Houston, Texas.
British Petroleum formed a merger with Amoco (formerly Standard Oil of Indiana) in December 1998 to become BP Amoco. Two years later in 2000 BP Amoco purchased Arco (Atlantic Richfield Co.) and Burmah Castrol. In 2001, the company took on the name BP
with a tagline “Beyond Petroleum.” That name and tagline still stands today. This new changed spurred the conversion of Amoco stations across the U.S. to the BP brand even though these very stations continued to sell Amoco's branded petrol. This was a good move since Amoco had been rated as the best petrol for sixteen years in a row.
As BP made a decision to exit the Colorado market in 2005 many of its locations there were rebranded as Conoco.
BP Service Stations
ampm is a chain of convenience stores that has locations worldwide. In the US the stores can be found in the states of Arizona, California, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia and Florida. It can also be found in several countries around the world including Japan. In the west United States ampm are associated with ARCO gas stations and in other areas to the BP gas stations. Any existing BP Connect convenience stores are being converted to the ampm brand.
Located mainly on the West Coast ARCO can be found in the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, and Utah. BP purchased ARCO (previously the Atlantic Richfield Company) in 2000. ARCO is known for its cash only policy and sells products based on its contractual arrangements made with companies on the West Coast.
BP Connect BP's own flagship brand and currently has locations all around the world. The stores feature cafe style coffee that the trained staff makes themselves along with freshly baked goods. The type of baked goods and foods offered all depends on the location of BP Connect. In typical café style the stores of seating for diners and an Internet kiosk for travellers who need to connect while on the go. BP Connect locations in the United States are being transitioned to eh ampm brand.
A concept that is being developed in the Netherlands, BP Express are self-serve stations where there are no shops or employees.
BP 2go operates in New Zealand and Australia. The main feature of this brand is its offerings of fresh baked goods much like BP Connect except they are prepackaged.
>Recommended BP Credit Card
Related Gasoline Credit Card Articles: